Sample Title (3,626)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The American Blood Spilled in San Bernardino is on Obama's Hands"

Reprinted with permission of author; "The American Blood Spilled in San Bernardino is on Obama's Hands" from "In Defense of Rural America…

Started by McFixit1

1 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Jerry Sommer

"Secession or War - American West Against the East"

Reprinted with permission of author; "Secession or War - American West Against the East" from "In Defense of Rural America" By Ron Ewart, …

Started by McFixit1

0 Dec 5, 2015

...another mass shooting

Is your family fully protected? Get your firearm training now! If you are trained when was the last time you did range time? Could this hap…

Started by Jerry Sommer

0 Dec 2, 2015

NOV AND DEC UPDATE FOR ILLINOIS

Good Evening Illinois, Hope all had a fun and safe Thanksgiving!  Our November Meet and Greet had to be cancelled due to weather.  My wife…

Started by Jerry Sommer

0 Nov 29, 2015

Veterans Day and Thank You to our Vets !

I just want to give a shout out to the Veterans in SOLR . Right now it seems like we live in a country in distress and that has it's priori…

Started by Don Alberda

0 Nov 11, 2015

Why We Must Unite In Common Purpose.

Reprinted with permission of the site. This was found on the Article V Project to restore liberty site;  Why We Must Unite In Common Purpo…

Started by McFixit1

0 Nov 4, 2015

The Only Three Things I Have Called That Have Not Yet Happened

The Only Three Things I Called That Have Not Yet Happened So, beginning in 2008 when it became clear that the Constitutional Republic was…

Started by X-Beast

3 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Bradan Crow

For Those Who Fear An Article V Amendment Proposal Convention

Reprinted with permission from the Tradesman; Tim Baldwin explains it so much better than me at;( http://articlevprojecttorestoreliberty.co

Started by McFixit1

5 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by McFixit1

North Central Illinois

... still learning this site.....re-posting under "my discussions"?  Hopefully more Illinois will view this?  Posted last on Main Homepage?…

Started by Jerry Sommer

0 Sep 10, 2015

Czech Republic understands

Even people in Czech Republic understand what is wrong with America! 10620693_10206777869397249_7705566483077522225_n.jpg

Started by Dave Kohl

0 Sep 8, 2015

RSS

New Members please read

If you are NEW to SOLR:

1. Join your state page,scroll down. Click on the name of your state and "JOIN".
  2. Contact the State President or leader.  NOT ALL STATES HAVE ONE.  If you are in a state that doesn't have leadership, get involved and try and reach out to the other members on the page.  Find another person who can help you get something going....then get involved.
  3. Read the by-laws, participate in the chat, reply to articles, and learn the ropes of how the site works.
  4. If you have a question post it in the chat room.  Someone should be able to answer it for you there.  If not contact your state leader or post it as a Discussion.
  5. Have fun and get involved politically!  While we are mostly "riders" many are not and our mission is POLITICAL 1st.....

We do have shirts available.  http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/page/solr-store-1

Back Logos are only available through your State President.....they will explain...and work with new members on "how" you go about getting one.

Acta Non Verba,

Sidecar Dan-National President

Events

© 2017   Created by SonsOfLibertyRiders.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service