Susan (AZ) Moore's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Again, If ANY like-minded individuals are in a position to meet us in Santa Fe to…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Feb 9, 2017 to Gun Control Legislation in NM..it is an American issue

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Susan (AZ) Moore

"Good morning Jack, hope this finds you well. Please contact Budd "Ranger" Gilbert, A…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Oct 26, 2016 to Ride to Globe, Arizona?

1 Oct 26, 2016

"Great post, thank-you! "

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Mar 26, 2015 to Statue of Liberty

1 Mar 26, 2015

" Thank-you so very much Jim. Looking forward to meeting you. Every possible human, f…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Feb 2, 2015 to NM Helmet Law

8 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Jim Smith

"Early voting numbers were looking good when we went in last week. Hoping each of you…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Oct 28, 2014 to New Mexico General Election/ Midterm

1 Oct 28, 2014

"This is a good site to post as a friendly reminder to my SOLR Brothers and Sisters…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Oct 4, 2014 to Mid Term Elections Coming!

5 Oct 4, 2014

"Thanks Edgar Allen Poda, the more of us that make that effort= more quality products…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Sep 26, 2014 to The American Flag

6 Sep 26, 2014

"Wow, that is an awesome story. Amazing to me that so many folks choose not to exerci…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Sep 2, 2014 to Mid Term Elections Coming!

5 Oct 4, 2014

" Thank-you for your comment, very important and I agree.  Another favorite project I…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Sep 1, 2014 to Mid Term Elections Coming!

5 Oct 4, 2014

"Thank-you for posting. Innocent is innocent, knowledge is power. I continue to pray…"

Susan (AZ) Moore replied Aug 19, 2014 to How to Successfully Assert Your Rights

1 Aug 19, 2014

RSS

New Members please read

If you are NEW to SOLR:

1. Join your state page,scroll down. Click on the name of your state and "JOIN".
  2. Contact the State President or leader.  NOT ALL STATES HAVE ONE.  If you are in a state that doesn't have leadership, get involved and try and reach out to the other members on the page.  Find another person who can help you get something going....then get involved.
  3. Read the by-laws, participate in the chat, reply to articles, and learn the ropes of how the site works.
  4. If you have a question post it in the chat room.  Someone should be able to answer it for you there.  If not contact your state leader or post it as a Discussion.
  5. Have fun and get involved politically!  While we are mostly "riders" many are not and our mission is POLITICAL 1st.....

We do have shirts available.  http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/page/solr-store-1

Back Logos are only available through your State President.....they will explain...and work with new members on "how" you go about getting one.

Acta Non Verba,

Sidecar Dan-National President

© 2018   Created by SonsOfLibertyRiders.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service