All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama Guides Shutdown to Inflict Greatest Amount of Pain

According to a Congressional Committee, the Obama administration is only shutting down the most popular memorials while leaving others open…

Started by Paul Bryan

0 Oct 3, 2013

Do you believe it?

Does any one really believe Obama won this election?  If there had been fifty some percent who voted for him, wouldn't they have been out p…

Started by Shipp "Shippreck" (NC)

0 Nov 11, 2012

Bow to Nobody ..I believe in American Exceptionalism ... Go SEALS!!! They kick ass!!! S.O.F.A. EXCLUSIVE:SEAL AD TO EXCORIATE OBAMA FOR BOWING TO FOREIGN LEADERS ...

I so wish I had know that SOLR was going to delete all the videos.  This page was my video archive, and some of them may be gone forever. S…

Started by Terminator Girl

1 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by SonsOfLibertyRiders.com

Okay, so how do you want to play this? "Obama's Second Term Transformation Plan" Please, just read it.

I have been a little absent … focusing more on actions, doing rather than writing. I always felt as if I may have been the only person read…

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by John "Hired Gun" Cretnik

MARITIME ATTACK: Law of the Sea Treaty in US Senate for Approval

And herein lies part of the reason Lugar was defeated. Send the message to DC ... WE WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! While we focus on the 2…

0 May 16, 2012

The tab for U.N.’s Rio summit: Trillions per year in taxes, transfers and price hikes ... and yet, we still do nothing.

I attended a highly successful "prepper conference" today and said something about this article to another attendee. Her response was, "Our…

0 Apr 21, 2012

FRIGHTENING ... obama beats romney by a significan number in most polls!!

even with his lousy energy plan, his efforts to ruin this nation... Romney's women numbers nose-diving. Big deal, he keeps winning, but isn…

0 Apr 2, 2012

I'm George Soros and I approve this candidate ... which one? BOTH!

Only because Ron Paul does not have a chance.  

0 Feb 4, 2012

Regarding the NDAA and the future... a simple way to understand the garbage out of DC

I think this article explains NDAA clearly, but also the reference to "storing food, guns, ammo, etc." I think one should read the entire a…

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Bob Schule 'Airman'

Well if you won't watch the video, I'll post it here! Being The Change - An American Illness (The Obama Phenomenon)

I baptize thee in the name of obozo.   

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Bob Schule 'Airman'

RSS

© 2020   Created by SonsOfLibertyRiders.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service