Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres.'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I would recommend checking out Dr. Harold Pease's site: www.libertyunderfire.org - D…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Jun 13, 2015 to Videos and books that will help us learn more about or government and the Constitution

2 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by William W. Piotrowski

"Time to make a couple of phone calls California! Anti-gun bill, SB 347, and pro-gun…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied May 1, 2015 to State measures or bills: ACTA NON VERBA!

7 May 1, 2015
Reply by Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres.

"Patriots,    A bill that requires our support is AB1154, which keeps personal inform…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Apr 19, 2015 to State measures or bills: ACTA NON VERBA!

7 May 1, 2015

"Patriots,    How about making an effort to stop Assembly bill 1134, which attempts t…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Apr 3, 2015 to State measures or bills: ACTA NON VERBA!

7 May 1, 2015

"Roger,   You probably have a better understanding of the whole diesel particulate is…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Mar 29, 2015 to State measures or bills: ACTA NON VERBA!

7 May 1, 2015

"I agree, many truck drivers also ride bikes. Some of our members are truck drivers a…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Mar 29, 2015 to State measures or bills: ACTA NON VERBA!

7 May 1, 2015

"  There are two sides to every story. It seems "divide and conquer" is a tactic bein…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Apr 30, 2014 to Bundy Ranch vs Big Brother

22 Apr 30, 2014

"Here is a video of the presentation we attended when we were there on the 19th. Very…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Apr 29, 2014 to Bundy Ranch vs Big Brother

22 Apr 30, 2014

"Thanks Roger, I was looking for that!"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Apr 25, 2014 to Bundy Ranch vs Big Brother

22 Apr 30, 2014

"I had not heard that. There are a lot of rumors about this flying around, I'd take t…"

Mike "Foil Hat" Degrood Ex-Pres. replied Apr 22, 2014 to Bundy Ranch vs Big Brother

22 Apr 30, 2014

RSS

New Members please read

If you are NEW to SOLR:

1. Join your state page,scroll down. Click on the name of your state and "JOIN".
  2. Contact the State President or leader.  NOT ALL STATES HAVE ONE.  If you are in a state that doesn't have leadership, get involved and try and reach out to the other members on the page.  Find another person who can help you get something going....then get involved.
  3. Read the by-laws, participate in the chat, reply to articles, and learn the ropes of how the site works.
  4. If you have a question post it in the chat room.  Someone should be able to answer it for you there.  If not contact your state leader or post it as a Discussion.
  5. Have fun and get involved politically!  While we are mostly "riders" many are not and our mission is POLITICAL 1st.....

We do have shirts available.  http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/page/solr-store-1

Back Logos are only available through your State President.....they will explain...and work with new members on "how" you go about getting one.

Acta Non Verba,

Sidecar Dan-National President

Events

© 2017   Created by SonsOfLibertyRiders.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service