As I said, it has been long over due for a State Conference call. We will be having a conference call on January 19, 2017, at 8pm EST.  This is a Thursday night.  Last year was a busy year.  I had a couple of surgeries the last four months of the year, Sterling had to take over and do everything for awhile, all is well now.  As we all know we have a new President of the USA starting January 20th.  So now, as per SOLR National directive, we need to decided what we want our mission to be. SOLR started as an outlet for us and the riding community to get together and voice our concerns as to the way the country was going. Early on people went to organize political events.  So be prepare to talk to where you see SOLR going in the future. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.  Conference call number is 563-999-2090, access number 215397.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate as I will be in class until 9:30ish.

However maybe Bree can sit in for me.
My schedule is Tuesday-Friday after 2ish. I am not very available because of classes, office, shop & prep time. I work 3 12's and 6 on Fridays.

Understand.

See y'all the 19th.

Looking forward to speaking with everybody and do some catching up.

RSS

New Members please read

If you are NEW to SOLR:

1. Join your state page,scroll down. Click on the name of your state and "JOIN".
  2. Contact the State President or leader.  NOT ALL STATES HAVE ONE.  If you are in a state that doesn't have leadership, get involved and try and reach out to the other members on the page.  Find another person who can help you get something going....then get involved.
  3. Read the by-laws, participate in the chat, reply to articles, and learn the ropes of how the site works.
  4. If you have a question post it in the chat room.  Someone should be able to answer it for you there.  If not contact your state leader or post it as a Discussion.
  5. Have fun and get involved politically!  While we are mostly "riders" many are not and our mission is POLITICAL 1st.....

We do have shirts available.  http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/page/solr-store-1

Back Logos are only available through your State President.....they will explain...and work with new members on "how" you go about getting one.

Acta Non Verba,

Sidecar Dan-National President

© 2017   Created by SonsOfLibertyRiders.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service